What do I do when I need a BREAK?

Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Carrie Underwood released her brand NEW! single "Smoke Break". You can see the video HERE!

The single got me thinking we all DO need a break at one point or another and I wanted to share what I do when I get overwhelmed and need a break. 




The first place/thing I usually go to is music. I can put on some good ole country music and sometimes that is the ticket for me to just sit back and relax. Other times going to the gym, SHOPPING, movies, going to get a cup of coffee is what I do to try and escape it all.

If those things aren't working to de-stress me the only other thing is just (trying) to give it all to God. "Let Go and Let God".  Lately I've found myself in a high stress situation and I've struggled just letting go and letting God. 

That's what I do when I need a BREAK!! Wardrobe Wednesday will return next week!

P.S. Blogging is also a great thing to do to escape! 

Preview of what's to come! On Friday I'm starting a NEW series!! Stay Tuned!! 



No comments

Post a Comment