My Top Favorite Bloggers

Sunday, December 3, 2017
Hello Everybody!!!! The NEW look is HERE!!!! There are a few kinks I'm trying to workout, but overall I'm REALLY loving the new FRESH LOOK!!! Hope you do too!!! 

I know this post is long over do, so let me get right to it!!! 



Today I'm sharing My Top Favorite Bloggers!! 

Melanie Shankle  is a author/blogger of The Big Mama that I just discovered and I told you about her book Church of the Small Things.  That review is still coming.... 




Erika at The Slaughters  blogs about her family life, entertainment, fashion and all sorts of stuff!!! 




Katie Farrel at Dashing Dish is an author/blogger. She has two books with a third one on its way. She has written Dashing Dish:100 Simple and Delicious Recipes for Clean Eating, Devotions for a Healthier You & her BRAND NEW book Nourish which comes out December 19th. You can PRE-ORDER it NOW!!! 

Shay Shull at Mix and Match Mama . Shay blogs about everything and has amazing giveaways.Her blog got me inspired to create my own. Shay got me interested in this whole blogging world which I'm still learning. 

Also my friend Claire asked me if I wanted to read a book called Free of Me by Sharon Hodde Miller. She also has blog which you can check out here!! 


My last favorite blogger is Rebekah at More Radiance . Rebekah blogs about ways you can grow in your faith, what she reads, and whole assortment of things. 

These are just a few of my favorites!! 

Also here is what happened around here this week:

On Monday I gave you my Weekend in Review, On Tuesday I gave suggestions on Just Because Gift ideas, On Wednesday I  gave you ideas on what you can do in December, and on Thursday and Friday I wasn't able to post. 

Here is what's coming up this week on the blog:

My Weekend Recap
 More Holiday Cheer
What I'm Currently Reading 
+ a whole lot more!!! 


Remember you can find me on:

Twitter
Instagram (personal)
Pinterest
Email me at rachaelsrambling@yahoo.com











No comments

Post a Comment