Things To Do in December

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Happy Wednesday everybody!!! I hope that you are having a wonderful week!! 

Right off I have a few things I want to share!!! 

!. Follow Rachael's Rambling on TWITTER @RachaelsRamblin 
2. You can start E-mailing me at rachaelsrambling@yahoo.com. PLEASE email me ANY BLOG POST suggestions you have, what you want to see me post about. I'm in NEED of YOUR IDEAS!!!! 
3. I have a NEW LOOK COMING!!! STAY TUNED!!!! 
**********************************************************************************
I love Christmas so much so that means that I love the month of December. Here are some ideas on things to do in December!!! 

1. Make A Gingerbread house
2.) Start a Snow Globe collection- This is on my personal list of things I want to do!!!! 
3).Volunteer at a local food bank
4.)Have A Christmas Movie marathon
5.) Christmas lights tour in pjs
6.)Go on a sleigh ride
7.)Build a Snowman
8.)Have a family holiday movie night
9.)Bake Cookies
10.) Mail a card to a service member (Speaking of have you seen The Christmas Card? This movie is MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE OF ALL TIME!! 
6.)Have A Snowball fight
7.)Read the Christmas story in Luke- Chapter 2
8.) Random acts of Kindness
9.)Make Red Velvet Pancakes
10.)Listen to Christmas music ALL DAY
11.)Start a NEW tradition
12.)Attend A Tree Lighting
13.)Take Family Picture
14.)Light a fire
15.)Mail Christmas cards
16.)Homemade Hot Chocolate
17.)Make Reindeer Treats
18.)Adopt a family for the holidays
19.)Donate to organization 
20.)Make A Christmas playlist

Those are just a few things you can do in December!!! I'd love to hear YOUR ideas for your Winter Bucket list!!! 

Have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY and see you right back here tomorrow for some more fun!!! 


Coming Up:

I'll have a random post for your Thursday and on Friday I'll have my Friday Favorites!!! 

Don't forget you can now follow on Twitter @RachaelsRamblin!!! 





No comments

Post a Comment