Weekend Recap

Monday, March 7, 2016


Happy Monday to you all!! Hope you had a great weekend!!! 

Also, my thoughts and prayers go out to Joey Feek's family and friends. So sad. 



Before, I get started on my Weekend Recap, I'm going to be doing things a little bit different around here. I'm starting a few NEW series! The first one is, My favorite things, a series that will feature my favorite things. That can be anything from my favorite color to my favorite pins to what jewelry is my favorite to what food is my fav, whatever. The next series I'm starting is My favorite Pins from Pinterest, a series that will include what I've been pinning (this will be a monthly series), my last and final series is my Real Life Talk, which will be about real life, I would love for you guys to send me suggestions on this one. Like what topics I could cover. 

Okay, then. Here's my Weekend Recap.


On Friday night we went to a local restaurant and ate. I ordered fresh tuna. 

On Saturday night we had this for dinner: 



and (not a good picture, but a HIT obviously) we had cheesecake for dessert. 


On Sunday.

My sister and I went to church. Yesterday was also my parents wedding anniversary!!  Yesterday, you could find me blogging or watching television. 


Tomorrow, it's the start of My Favorite Things. I got the idea from Oprah. On Oprah, she used to feature her favorite things so...there you have it, a post/series idea was born. 


The first edition of My Favorite Things:


Hope each and every one of you has a wonderful week!! 

No comments

Post a Comment