My Favorite Things: Pink Edition #1

Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Happy Tuesday everyone!!! It's time for My Favorite Things: Pink Edition! 


I told you yesterday that I was beginning a new series titled "My Favorite Things" this is just a little taste of what's to come. Each post in this series will be a different format! 

*All photos are found on google*

If you couldn't already guess, my favorite color is Pink.  I like shopping at PINK, I love pink nail polish, I like anything and everything that is pink.  Pink just makes me happy.


I LOVE THIS, because it is so TRUE, Everything is better in Pink!!


I love,love,love chandeliers!! A Pink one? I'd take it!!  It's so pretty!!!





This TYPEWRITER!!! I love vintage stuff and pink, so I love this vintage typewriter. Where do I buy one?!


Just for grins I found this "party bus". I love that it's pink! 



These last two. I love me some jewelry and macaroons (when I'm not trying to be healthy ;).



Love, love this couch!!


On the Next Edition of My Favorite Things I'm going to be sharing my love for Erin Condren!! 











No comments

Post a Comment