2016: ACM predictions of Winners

Friday, April 1, 2016
Good Morning!!! Hope all of you are doing good on this Friday!!! 

Happy April 1st!!

Today, as I told you guys, I'm sharing with you my predictions for who I think is going to get one of those shiny ACM trophies!!!

We are three days away from the ACM's



In no particular order: For complete list of nominees (click on the link)

Vocal Event of the Year:

In this category I'm going to go with "Raise'em Up" by Keith Urban featuring Eric Church. I think "Home Alone Tonight" with Luke Bryan and Karen Fairchild could also possibly take it.

Video of the Year:

Girl Crush-Little Big Town

Single Record of the Year:

Girl Crush- Little Big Town. Thomas Rhett with "Die A Happy Man" could also take this one.

Album of the Year:

Traveller-Chris Stapleton

New Vocal Duo or Group:

I'm actually not sure on this one...I'll leave that one to be revealed on Sunday

New Female Vocalist:

Kelsea Ballerini

New Male Vocalist:

I would like Brett Eldredge to win this, but I think Chris Stapleton will take this one

Vocal Group of the Year:

Little Big Town

Vocal Duo of the Year:

Joey + Rory...Need I say more?

Female Vocalist of the Year:

Carrie Underwood

Male Vocalist:

Again I'd like to see Brett Eldredge take this, but Chris Stapleton will take this

and without further ado..the big award of the night

Entertainer of the Year:

The nominees are:
Jason Aldean
Garth Brooks
Luke Bryan
Eric Church
Miranda Lambert

They've all had great careers and years...Because I'm all for #girlpower I'm going to go with Miranda Lambert to take this. It would be fabulous to see a female take it. It seems like the guys in country get so much attention while there are so many talented and beautiful gals waiting to be recognized for their talents. If I were going to give you my second choice it'd be Luke Bryan.

That's it for today!! Come back on Sunday as I'll be doing a "Live" post of the winners!!! I'll have pictures of my favorite dresses from the ACM Red carpet, my favorite performances, etc.  Also, drop a comment and tell me your favorite moments of this year's ACMs!!! 

Next week  is back to regularly scheduled programming!! Hope you enjoyed this week if you're a country music fan!!! 

Have a great day!! 




2 comments