New Favorite Beauty/Hair Finds + Tiramsu for Two

Tuesday, December 5, 2017
Happy Tuesday Evening everybody!!! Sorry this post is late...Today I'm sharing my  New Favorite Beauty/Hair Finds!!



I love a great hair product. My mom is great at finding great hair products that give us lots of volume and smell really good. 


More about this kit coming up a little later in the post...

The story behind the brand:

Dry Bar was founded by Alli. Before, she started Dry Bar she had a career in public relations...

Some that I am currently loving are these from DRY BAR!

Shampoo





Conditioner




Mousse




Southern Belle Mousse by Dry Bar is my new favorite mousse. 


Hair Spray




This TEXAS TEA hairspray smells AWESOME!! I'm not just saying that. I sprayed just a little bit on my hair the other day and it still smelled great by the end of the day and it gave my hair some volume!!! 

STYLING TOOLS:




About that Kit from earlier in the post:

Dry Bar offers Kits and bundles...

Fully Loaded Kit: It comes with 
Buttercup Blowdryer
Hold me hair clips
Mini On The Rocks shampoo
Mini On The Rocks Conditioner
Mini Pep Rally Prime and Prep Detangler
Mini Sparkling Soda Shine Mist
Mini Triple Sec 
Mini Detox Dry shampoo



Some DRY BAR products that I want to try in the near future are:








Okay, now for some Tiramsu for two...You're probably wondering what the heck? I'm not talking about the yummy dessert, I'm talking about OPI's Tiramsu for Two. 


I love nail polishes that are more neutral. I love Reds,pinks, and oranges and stuff like that... 

Dry Bar by far is my NEWEST favorite beauty brand!!! 

See y'all right back here tomorrow!!! 



No comments

Post a Comment