Entertainment with Me | Jessie James Decker: Southern Girl City Lights Album Review

Friday, October 27, 2017


Today on Entertainment With Me I'm reviewing Jessie James Decker album Southern Girl City Lights!! 


You're probably most familiar with Jessie James Decker from E!'s Eric and Jessie reality show or her fashion line Kittenish. 

There are 12 tracks on this album, and one of them titled "Almost Over You" features Randy Houser! 



My favorite tracks from the album are:

"Southern Girl City Lights"
"Pretty Girl"
"Hold A Candle"

I believe that this is a GREAT album overall,BUT I don't consider it "traditional" country music. I think it's leaning more towards today's modern/pop country sounds. I wouldn't put it in the same category with Faith Hill,Sara Evans, or Martina McBride...I believe Jessie is a TALENTED singer and if you like/love ALL KINDS of music in general you'll love this album. 

On a scale of 1-10 stars I'd give this album a solid 7.

You can watch Jessie & Eric on E! Wednesday nights

Find her on Twitter,Facebook, & Instagram

Next time on Entertainment With Me | Carly Pearce's Every Little Thing Album Review!


For previous Entertainment With Me Posts:






No comments

Post a Comment