Entertainment With Me | Chesapeake Shores

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Entertainment With Me is going to feature some of my favorite movies, my favorite music (what I'm currently listening to),current TV Shows that I'm enjoying and will also include current books that I'm reading or wanting to purchase! I welcome any suggestions on authors for books!! 

To kick off  this BRAND NEW series.....

I visited my local Wal-Mart and picked up SEASON ONE of Chesapeake Shores!! I've seen bits and pieces of this show, but have never actually sat down and watched it! 

Here is a description of what Chesapeake Shores is about and who it stars from right on the back of the case:

Abby O'Brien Winters returns to Chesapeake Shores when she receives a phone call from her younger sister, Jess, who has renovated the charming inn at Eagle Point. The Maryland town her father built has many sad memories and, Abby,thanks to her demanding career,divorce,and young twin daughters, has not had time to spare.Saving the Inn from foreclosure means dealing not only with her fractured family,but also with Trace Riley,the man she left ten years ago.Trace initially poses an obstacle but becomes and unexpected ally and a second chance at finding love. 

Chesapeake Shores stars Jesse Metcalfe,Meghan Ory,Treat Williams,Barbara Niven,Dianne Ladd,Laci Mailey,Brendan Penny,Emilie Ullerup,and Andrew Francis.  

Chesapeake Shores is on the Hallmark Channel!! Stay tuned for a review of this show & also coming up next on ENTERTAINMENT WITH ME is my REVIEW on Jessie James Decker album Southern Girl City Lights!!!






No comments

Post a Comment