Currently Reading | Rachael's Book Club: VOLUME ONE

Thursday, October 26, 2017


I'm starting my own book series called Currently Reading | Rachael's Book Club!! In my Currently Reading | Rachael's Book Club series I'm going to give you my opinion on the books that I read and what I want to read next!! 

Also, if you have suggestions PLEASE let me know!

A bit of a DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT like anything scary(mysteries,murder,etc.) Most of what I read will be either biographies or chick flick type stuff! 

If you want to follow along, you can do so by  visiting my goodreads account Here!! 


Ok. To start off this series....I wanted to share my most favorite book of all times. Hands down you'll love this one.

I read this book many,many years ago,but anyway, when I received the recommendation to read this book it was at a time that I did not like to read very much, but I read this book in two days and well....it's a very long book with a powerful message.  


The book is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. 





This is what Barnes & Noble says about the book:

California’s gold country, 1850. A time when men sold their souls for a bag of gold and women sold their bodies for a place to sleep. Angel expects nothing from men but betrayal. Sold into prostitution as a child, she survives by keeping her hatred alive. And what she hates most are the men who use her, leaving her empty and dead inside.  

Then she meets Michael Hosea, a man who seeks his Father’s heart in everything. Michael obeys God’s call to marry Angel and to love her unconditionally. Slowly, day by day, he defies Angel’s every bitter expectation, until despite 


If you like Christian romance fiction then I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this one!!! 


I'm currently reading:

Kristian Higgins| Anything For You



Sherryl Woods | A Christmas in Chesapeake Shores




Stay Tuned for my Review on these books!!! 


Also, if you don't have a goodreads account, you can sign up!!! 




No comments

Post a Comment