My Beauty Routine + A NEW LOOK IS COMING

Thursday, October 26, 2017

HAPPY MONDAY!! Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!! 

Right now as I'm typing this post out, I wanted to let you guys know that I'm working on getting a BRAND NEW look to this little space I have! Also, there is going to be a slight change to the content in the coming months!! 

Today, I'm sharing My Beauty Routine

I've worn Clinique, Lancome, & Chanel foundation and my most favorite is Chanel. 

I start out with using Olay's face cleanser in the shower and then to make sure my face is extra clean I use  Olay makeup removal wipes before I put on moisturizer from Olay and I have used Bobbie Brown's moisturizer.









After I moisturize my face, I apply my foundation with a makeup brush and then I put my blush and mascara on along with my lip gloss. 

For mascara I use whatever I have at the time. I use Maybelline most of the time, but sometimes I use the mascara sample they give me when I get my new foundation from Dillards. 




No comments

Post a Comment