What's Up Wednesday | October

Wednesday, October 25, 2017


What I'm Eating:

Ezekiel bread with fat free cream cheese and tomato!! #yum #lowcalorie #betterthanyouthink 

What I'm Reminiscing About:



Thinking about last year at the corn maze and what a wonderful time we had!! 

What I'm Loving:




What I've Been up to:




What I'm Dreading:

Nothing in particular!!! 

What I'm Working On:


Working on.....my FITNESS!!!!


What I'm Excited About:

Hallmark Channel's COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS!!!! 



What I'm Watching|Reading|Listening To:



 



What I'm Wearing:

I don't have pictures,but I've been wearing my Kendra Scott jewelry!! 


What I'm Doing This Weekend:


Um....Cleaning, CARVING pumpkins, Church,and resting as much as I'm able to!!


That's it for this edition of What's Up Wednesday!!! 




No comments

Post a Comment