Entertainment With Me | Chesapeake Shores REVIEW PART II

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

_____________________________________________________


As I told you  I started watching Chesapeake Shores and I have to say this show is my NEW FAVORITE!!! I COULD NOT NOT KEEP WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!


A Recap of what the show is about from my perspective...

Abby O' Brien played by Meghan Ory comes back to Chesapeake from New York after she receives a phone call from her younger sister. Coming back she runs into her old flame Trace Riley played by Jesse Metcalf.  

If you're looking for a great family show this will certainly fit!! 


A Few Fun Facts on the show:

It's filmed Vancouver Island's Qualicum Beach and neighboring town of Parksville, British Coloumbia.


I am currently watching Season 2!! You can get it on Itunes. They haven't said if they are going to renew it for season 3 yet....I'll let you know, but again you can for sure get Season 1 & 2 on Itunes!

Have a wonderful day!! 

Next time on Entertainment With Me | Jessie James Decker Album Review!! 



No comments

Post a Comment