Lettin' The Good Times Roll

Thursday, December 15, 2016
I’m back!!!

Hey!! I know it's been a while since I've posted here on the blog. I was getting into a rut. I didn't know what to share, if I should share... Well I've had a few months just to live and well...


Here's what's been happening!

LETTIN' THE GOOD TIMES ROLL....

I told you way back in August that my nephew River  was born on August 2nd. 

Here's a four month update on the little man and how he's been doing since he was born. 

He's done pretty well, except that right before the Thanksgiving holiday he got really ill and was hospitalized for a virus and pneumonia and RSV. He was in the hospital for about nine days....


On the bright side...he's a chunky monkey...he loves to eat and is just a delightful little guy



On December 11, my friend Brittni hosted an"Ugly Christmas Sweater" party at her home.  


My "Rudolph" sweater is from Nordstroms (2015). I loved that it lit up!!!



My GIRLS!!!! 

My friend Ryan invited us to watch the Texas Tech Red Raiders Men's Basketball game!!!


Lettin' The Good Times Roll....



No comments

Post a Comment