My Favorite Worship Songs

Monday, October 26, 2015

I hope ALL of  YOU had a great weekend! 


This post is going to be different. Have you ever been listening to a christian radio station and the song hits you?  

Today, I'm sharing my Favorite Worship Songs….

Amazing Grace

Help Me Find It-Sidwalk Prophets

I Can Only Imagine- MercyMe

Say Amen 

Mountain of God-Thirdday 

Praise You In This Storm-Casting Crowns

Here I Am To Worship 

The Stand-Hillsong United


The Words I Would Say 


Also, I wanted to suggest this….I've posted about Dashing Dish before but if you missed that post or just want to check it you can go HERE.  Katie Farrell is the author of A Healthier You and Dashing Dish the cookbook. She combines her love of cooking with her faith. If you go to her website click on the videos tab and you can find "Devotionals" there. 

No comments

Post a Comment