Happening Now: What I've Been Wearing

Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Happening Now! 

Hope all of you are doing great on this Tuesday!!  In this edition of Happening Now, I thought I'd share what I've been wearing! 

I had orientation not too long ago and….

Monday: 


I told you previously that I bought this  Lou & Grey Slinky Spacedye Tank Dress. The dress is currently on SALE. I put a jean jacket and my Kendra Scott tassel with it. I also added black tights and black suede booties to mine. 

Here's what I wore Tuesday.


I also told you about this Blush Floral Shirtdress. I paired it with my Filoer booties  (You can see them on my Fall Fashion page) and wine colored tights and wine cardigan but you could wear it with flats or heels whichever you prefer. This one is on FINAL SALE right now.  


See more of MY STYLE  HERE on my pinterest board

       Follow Rachael's board Fashion on Pinterest.    

No comments

Post a Comment