Friday Favorites #2

Friday, January 25, 2019



This is how I am feeling about it being FRIDAY!!!!! 


Today, I'm linking up for Friday Favorites!!! 

Before I get started, if you know who Texas country singer Aaron Watson is, then you may know his wife Kim Watson posts 365 days worth of #mrsaw2019....She posts an assortment of things with the hashtag above...I am thinking of doing the same thing....

Okay, here are this week's favorites!! 


I've posted about this versatile clutch from JANE.com in this post. I'll be carrying this a lot!!! 




I just love these!!! I've talked earlier this week about loving leather - you can check that out HERE!! I pretty much LOVE anything leather, I even love a leather candle! Magnolia has one that they sold at TARGET, I'm not sure if they still do, but it's worth checking if you like leather smelling things.









I have grown to LOVE going to the gym!! I have found that I am so much more happy once I've had an awesome workout, and it doesn't hurt that I've  met some pretty cool people that have become friends at the gym!! #hugemotivator


I love my Apple Watch, but I also LOVE my new FITBIT VERSA!!! If you're wanting a fitness tracker- I would recommend looking into the Fitbit Versa!!! 




My last favorite for this week, is this TOCCA-Tuscany lotion...




Okay, that's all I have for this week!!! Here's a short recap of what went on around here on the blog:

On Monday,I posted about my weekend recap!! 
Tuesday: Tuesday Spiel- I told you about my love of leather!! 
Wednesday: I sadly didn't post a darn thing #sorry
 & Thursday it was all about what is Currently going on around here!  

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!!! I'll see you back here on Monday for my WEEKEND RECAP!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment