Friday Favorites-#1 (January 18,2019)

Friday, January 18, 2019
HAPPY FRIDAY!!! 




Today is the first Friday Favorites for 2019!! I'm so EXCITED to share my faves from this week!!  If you're a blogger please link up with Erika,Narci, & Andrea!! 

Yesterday, I did a quick post about this book:

I can't wait to receive it in the mail!!!! ICYMI....The Lipstick Gospel: A Story About Finding God in Heartbreak,the Sistine Chapel and the perfect cappuccino & like I said there is a 90-day devotional to go along with the book...The Lipstick Gospel: 90 Days of Saying Yes to a God Who is Anything But Boring  I did order BOTH, so STAY TUNED for a book review on this (it'll be later on down the road)




I love me some awesome girl power and Maren Morris released her NEW SINGLE "GIRL"...You've got to take a listen if you're a fan of hers!! 



A friend of mine posted this to her Instagram account and said she swears by it... Aztec Secret-Indian Healing Clay mask... I WANT TO KNOW,Have you tried this? You can get it off AMAZON.  I love to try new skincare products! 


I purchase these from Carrie Underwood's Calia line...These are similar 

(Not a great picture) 

I also saw a similar pullover to this on Sheaffer Told Me To's blog ( it was from Abercrombie & Fitch) I was looking around and actually found THIS one on AMAZON and I've got to tell you I WILL BE WEARING the heck out of it!! It's SOOoooooo SOFT. It fit perfectly! I couldn't have asked for a better pullover!!



I purchased THIS clutch from Jane.com. It comes in SIX different colors!! 




Hope all of  you have a wonderful FRIDAY and a GREAT WEEKEND!! See you back here on Monday!!! 


No comments

Post a Comment