Weekend Recap: Tucker Brown Edition & More

Monday, January 21, 2019


Happy Monday!!! 

I hope all of you have had a wonderful weekend!! 

Today on the blog, I have my weekend recap!! 

On Friday, I got off of work early and went with my mom to run some errands (I didn't get any pictures) 

On SATURDAY we did a little bit of shopping at a store called Tucker Brown. 

I love leather jewelry, so....I found these goodies!! I love bracelets...so leather and a bracelet? Yes,PLEASE!!! 




Tucker Brown also had some very, very cute earrings too!!! They were a bit too big for me, but here's what they looked like!!

These were very light!! They had these and more!! There were some black and white ones that were so cute!!




On Sunday, I was unable to go to church...I did some household things, went and worked out and  then relaxed with some Starbucks - I got the Very Berry tea refresher!  

Later on, tuned into the Kansas Chiefs vs. New England Patriots game! #letsgopatrickmahomes!! 




Hope all of you have a wonderful Monday & a wonderful week!! 


No comments

Post a Comment