Tuesday Spiel: Leather Goods

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Happy Tuesday!! 

On today's blog I'm sharing about my love of  Leather jewelry. 



In case you missed yesterdays post I shared that this weekend I got these


I love that you can wear leather casually or you can dress it up.  I 💞 the stone in the thicker one...



I love the skinny bar like ones from Magnolia. I wear these just about every day!! They go with so many outfits!!!  The fringe looking ones I shared in this post.

While looking at Sheaffer Told Me To's blog, I came across her post "Our Family Ranch House" and I discovered this tote!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that it's reversible.  I liked it so much that I actually ordered it!! Cognac/Black,leather & a purse? Of course I'm gonna take it!!! :)





Also, I can't forget to mention that I love Barrington Gifts, although I haven't purchased anything yet... Here's a couple things I like...


I hope that you enjoyed this!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!! See you right back here tomorrow!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment