Favorite Earrings and More!

Monday, January 7, 2019

Hello! I hope all of you had a great holiday break!  

In 2019, I hope to blog more consistently, share with you guys more about anything from fashion to fitness and anything between! 


Last month, My mom,sister,and I went into a local shop called Jux-ta-Posh, and while we were looking around I found these earrings. (top two in above graphic) and I really loved them!!  These earrings are so LIGHT and they are by a local designer Hub Love Crafts. You can check out her shop on Etsy (linked above) 


The bottom two pair of earrings and leather wrap bracelet in the above graphic are from Nickel & Suede! They are extremely light as well!! I love leopard and the cork looking ones. I feel that these both go with just about anything, and if you wanted you could dress these up or down!! 






I recently purchased this Sam Edelman "Whiskey" riding boot from Nordstroms(I just RECEIVED these in the mail). It also comes in black. Side Note: Although in the below picture it shows a grey color, I don't see it on the website. 






Tomorrow, I'll be sharing with you the books I have decided to read for January!  

One of the books is by Rachel Hollis! Hope to see you back here tomorrow!! 

No comments

Post a Comment