Currently: January

Thursday, January 24, 2019
On A Little Bit Of Everything (Erika Slaughter) posted about what she was/is doing Currently....I thought it was a great post and I wanted to start a series based on what I'm doing:


Making:

Nothing! 

Cooking:

This week has been crazy! Haven't been cooking a whole lot!

Drinking

I've been drinking WATER,Tea (Very Berry Refresher from Starbucks),Diet Coke,Coke,etc!





Eating:



Reading:

I'm just about to the end of Girl Wash Your Face (My review will be up next week). I received my copy of  Lipstick Gospel in the mail...That's what I'm reading NEXT!!! 


For my bible study group we are going through the book of John.


Wanting:

I'm wanting to get some perfume. I love Flower Bomb,Tory Burch (Original),Chanel's Mademoiselle is at the TOP of my FAVORITES and so that is what I'm wanting to buy. I love scented bath and body washes...I'm also wanting a good home scented oil diffuser-These from TOCCA is what I'm looking into! 





Looking:

I've been looking on Amazon.com for some NEW GOODIES!! 

Playing:

I don't think I've played with anything? ;)

Wasting:

I don't think I've been wasting anything either...

Buying





Sewing:

Not SEWED A THING!!! Sad thing is I do have a sewing machine....

Wishing:

I'm dreaming/wishing for WARMER weather!! I am SO,SO over this colder weather although I do love getting to wear sweaters and scarves!! 

Loving:





Hoping:

I'm hoping that a GIRLS TRIP is in my near future!!!! 

Marveling:

Let me get back to ya!! 

Smelling:

Right now, I'm smelling my Florence fragrance from Tocca

Wearing:

Praying:

I'm praying for a family member.

Noticing:

I should probably get to work ;)

Knowing:

I know it's gonna be a wee bit CHILLY today! Dang it! 

Thinking:

I'm thinking I'm going to the gym later on and I'm going to catch a episode of Bringing Up Bates! 

Opening:

On Tuesday I opened my new package from Jane!! 

Giggling:

Um....not really giggling at much at the moment! 

Feeling:

I'm feeling READY for the WEEKEND!!! C'Mon FRIDAY!!


That's what is going on Currently over here!! Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!! See you back here tomorrow for FRIDAY FAVORITES!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment