Friday Favorites: A Little Kate Spade, Kendra & LOFT + A Gift Idea

Friday, April 21, 2017


Good Morning!! I'm once again joining Narci,Andrea & Erika in my most favorite link up!!! 

I personally don't think it's too early to start thinking about what to get your mama for Mother's Day. My mom, what can I say? She is the one who is the glue to our family. 

Here's an idea on what to get your sweet mom!

I ordered THESE for my mom


Also, I love Kate Spade and came across this so well notebook and pen






Last week I visited LOFT and found these two....Check out LOFT's website to get it!! 








Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!!! Will see you right back here on Monday for Apps I use!!! 

XOXO

2 comments

  1. I really like the flower blouse! I have an idea for what I want to do for my mom this year - but I need to start finding some things.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom would love those earrings! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete