Apps I Use + More

Monday, April 24, 2017
Good Morning!!!

Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!  

I spent my weekend cleaning, blogging,watching The Perfect Catch, and going to church!! 

Here are some of my favorite apps...

~ONE~

Jesus Calling



This Jesus Calling app is my favorite to read my devotions. Also, I've subscribed to K Love's daily verse, so I get that in my inbox everyday!!! Starting my day with these makes my day so much better and what better way to start the day than with Jesus!! 

~TWO~

Fitbit
I have the Fitbit Flex to track my daily steps!! Also, my friends and I have little competitions to see who can get the most steps for that week/weekend!! It's a great app to track your activity. 

~Three~

Pinterest

Pinterest is high on my list for favorite apps!!! Whether I'm at work, at a hair appointment,doctor appointment,etc. Getting on this app can pass the time and you can find REALLY,REALLY,REALLY good ideas for your home, meals, fitness, great quotes,etc. If you're not a lady who has this, YOU really should download it!!! I PROMISE you won't regret it!!!


Those are My Top Apps that I use!! Do you have a favorite app? If you do, I'd love to hear about it!!! 

Here's a little bonus! Enjoy!!


See you back here TOMORROW!! 

XOXO





No comments

Post a Comment