What's Up Wednesday: APRIL

Thursday, April 27, 2017
Good Morning!!


Happy Wednesday to you!!! Today, it's What's Up Wednesday: April Edition!

In today's yesterday's link up I'm joining Mel, Shaeffer, and Shay.


What I'm Eating:

I've been eating Salmon.Red Snapper. Sandwiches. Smoothies. Protein Bars. 


What I'm reminiscing about:

My grandmother. 

What I'm loving:

I'm loving this NARS concealer and I told you that I wanted to try Kiehls Creme de corps lotion and the verdict is that I really like this 





What I've Been up to:

Just workin' and working out!! 

What I'm dreading:

Nata!!

What I'm working on:

Nothing at the present time!

What I'm excited about:

SUMMER!!!! 

What I'm watching/reading:

I'm trying to find good movies on NETFLIX, if you know of any chick flicks, let me know!!!

What I'm listening to:

Anything on my phone!

What I'm wearing:

A black (sort of peplum top) and patterned pants!


What I'm doing this weekend:

I have a bridal shower on Saturday and then chores!

What I'm looking forward to next month:

I'll get back with you on that!

 Bonus: What is your favorite spring shoe:

My most favorite spring shoe to wear is sandals. Any kind! Flip flops, wedges,etc!


Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday and I hope you have an even better THURSDAY!!!

No comments

Post a Comment