My Favorite Items + Ones I Want to Try

Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Good Morning!

Happy Wednesday to all of you!! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to check this little post out!!! 

On the blog today, I thought I would share a few items that I'm currently loving or wanting to try! 

In no particular order!!  

At the top of the list is TOCCA's Florence & Stella fragrance and body wash! THIS perfume (specifically "Stella" ) has been featured here on the blog.  I have tried both Stella & Florence in the past few months, and I have to say that Florence has become my FAVORITE!!! Florence, is more a "clean" smell than "Stella".  If you are someone who has sensitive skin (I personally don't) I would check in to trying this perfume or body wash. 

Next, on the list is something that I recently featured on My Skin Routine post. It's Bobbie Brown's Intensive Skin Supplement". I use this serum at night before bed and in the morning before I put my makeup on. While I'm in the bath, I use my Mia 2 Clarisonic and Olay's Clearly Clean Acne Scrub.  These products are making my favorite's list, because when I don't use these I can tell a difference in the way my skin feels and looks...The only other thing I would add is that I TRY (emphasis on Try :) to drink lots of WATER! 

Okay, stepping away from makeup and perfume for a minute, the next item up on the list is my APPLE WATCH!! 


I have to be really honest right now, when Apple first came out with these my thought was "I like Michael Kors watches better and plus these are wayyyy to EXPENSIVE. That thought obviously didn't stop me from buying one :). I'm so glad that I purchased this. I love that you see your text messages on it, you can track your activity for that day, play music on it, check the weather, on and on. I'm also glad that you can change the band if you wish to. If you know of any good websites that have good bands, PLEASE post a comment down below!! I'd love to hear! 

Now, time for items I want to try. I was looking at other blogs and in particular I was browsing Southern Curls and Pearls  (Shout out to Caitlin) Caitlin did a post on her favorite items and these next couple of items are either from that post or another post. I'll link to them!! 

As I'm typing this, my lips are chapped. So...With that being said I want to try this Dior Creme de Rose and Caitlin swears by this lotion. I'm all for a lotion that doesn't leave you feeling "greasy".




All these items are TRULY my personal favorites and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anybody...Whether it be friends and family or to even strangers!

To end on a high note... My favorite item that I like to view morning, midday, lunch,breakfast,Sunday,Friday...is my KLOVE daily bible verse or simply my bible. 

Hope all of you have a wonderful Wednesday!!  If you have a favorite item, I'd love to hear about it!!! 

XOXO

No comments

Post a Comment