My Favorite Things: Magnolia Market #4

Tuesday, April 5, 2016



In this installment of My Favorite Things I'm sharing what products are my favorite from Magnolia Market 

WHITE  HOBNAIL JAR:


LOVE IS PATIENT SIGN:


JOANNA'S SIGNATURE CANDLE:

I love candles and would love to try this one!!

BLACKBOARD CRATES:

Lately, I've been loving things that are chalkboard! Another plus is that you can organize with these!!!

MUG:

HAMMERED GOLD CUFF:


LEATHER DROP EARRINGS:

TRIO:(No longer available :( )


TOCCA PERFUME:
This Tocca "Stella" perfume is Joanna's favorite according to her Facebook page!! Also, if you didn't know it's sold at Anthropologie too!!

These are just a few of the things that I love from Magnolia!! If you're looking for Joanna's style tips you came to the right place!


For more on Magnolia, Chip and Joanna Gaines, and Fixer Upper  just click below:


Don't forget to pre-order your copy!


As we are getting closer and closer to the warmer temperatures I thought this recipe from Joanna would be a great one, Peach Tea punch, you can find the recipe here

EXTRA: A great article/interview on Chip and Joanna can be found here!

Next up on My Favorite Things, It's all about Perfume & Body Wash!! 

For previous My Favorite Things Posts:

No comments

Post a Comment