My Favorite Things: Perfume and Body Wash #5

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

First off, It's my nieces 2nd Birthday today, Happy Birthday to Averee:




This little girl lights up my world! When I'm thinking I'm having a bad day...I see her and everything in the world just seems PERFECT!!  It's hard to believe she is 2. It saddens me to think with each passing day, she is growing more and more into a little girl and not so much a baby anymore. Can't she stay little forever? She loves shoes and jewelry just like her aunt....We're in trouble!!! Haha.  Happy Birthday Averee!! We LOVE YOU!!!!!


I love fragrances! I tend to go for the sweet smells, but I like clean scents too. It's just what kind of mood I'm in that day. 

The brands I've been wearing lately are Clinique, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, and Viktor and Rolf. 

My new favorite is Tocca's "Stella"


Viktor & Rolf  Flowerbomb:


Clinique Happy:


Ralph Lauren Romance:

I love these, but I'm really wanting to try something new and a couple of brands that I've been wanting to try are Kai Fragrance and Tocca! I first came across Kai while looking at  Sara Evans, I don't remember what it was I was looking at, but anyways I checked it out and it looked like something I might want to try. 

Body Wash




Eau de Parfum


Also, my favorite star (s) of a certain little show likes this perfume Stella by Tocca! So when I get the chance, and hopefully soon I'll purchase this!! Update: I've purchased this perfume and I absolutely LOVE it!! #joannagaineswearsit #smellssogood 



If you've missed anything, allow me to bring you up to date: 


Next time, it's all about purses!! 

No comments

Post a Comment