Starting A Praise Journal: 30 Day Plus Challenge

Thursday, October 15, 2015
I want to start something NEW and that is Starting A Praise Journal. I'm going to try for 30 days and hopefully after the 30 days I will continue it. I don't see why I wouldn't. 

"Oh, give Thanks to the Lord, for HE is good." -1 Chronicles 16:34


What is a praise journal? A praise journal is just a list of what I am grateful for.  I already have a journal, but if you're interested in getting one specifically for journaling here are some of my picks! 





Grateful Journal. This is part of a past bachelorette Trista Sutter A Grateful Heart collection.



Live Original by Sadie Robertson. You can find more journals by Day Spring here




I'm starting it today (October 7th). I'll let you know how it goes!

Tomorrow, Friday's Choice!





No comments

Post a Comment