Friday's Choice: DaySpring & Be Still Clothing Company

Friday, October 16, 2015


Here's a few NEW FINDS for your Friday!

I don't know if you know about DaySpring but I was doing my post on my 30 Day Praise Journal challenge and came across it. So here's a few more items you can get on the DaySpring website which you can find HERE!






Karen Kingsbury-Possibilities 
And lastly if you're looking for a journal…you can find many more on the website just go to www.dayspring.com

Also, I found Be Still Clothing Company through  A Little Bit of Everything  (What I Wore Wednesday post)



You can get a journal to write down your thoughts and wear some cute clothes! Nothing better than that, right?! Have A Great Weekend! 

If you're like me & like the Hallmark Channel don't miss this weekend October Kiss! Starring Ashley Williams and Sam Jaeger. 


If you missed any of this week's posts:

Friday: Friday's Choice: DaySpring & Be Still Clothing Co
Thursday: Starting A Praise Journal:30 Day Plus Challenge
Wednesday: My Bible Study + Wardrobe Wednesday: Fringe
Tuesday: Happening Now
Monday: Looking Forward To: StoryTeller 

On Monday I'm sharing about my NEW stationary, paper, and journal finds and on Tuesday I'm sharing my favorite things.

No comments

Post a Comment