My Bible Study

Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today, I wanted to share with you about my bible study. 



On Wednesday nights I go to my small group!  I have met many people and I have to say these people are the best group of people I have ever met! 


These people really show how to be like Jesus. They are accepting, caring, fun, FRIENDLY, and so much more. I could go on and on. 



After a little bit of socializing, we'll chat about that weeks message or like this week watch a video and then discuss it. Other times we might discuss a book in the bible. After discussing it we'll end with prayer. Each one of us who have a praise or prayer request will share that. 

In this week's bible study, we talked about how comparing ourselves to others. Are we really being our true selves when we're doing this?

How do I commit my life to Jesus Christ? 

Let me just tell you, THIS is/will be the best decision you will ever make in your life. All you have to do is pray to Jesus and ask him into your heart. Acknowledge that you can't go through this life without HIM and that you want HIS plan for your life. 

What To Do After Accepting Him into your Heart?

I'm so glad you asked! The best and most important thing to do is READ, READ, READ your bible. There is nothing else to say. You must read your bible in order to have a relationship with God. I've posted about spending 30 minutes in the word and you can learn how by going here. Also, PRAY.  If you don't have a bible. You can download the bible HERE. The bible app also has reading plans. 

What's A Good Devotional? 

This is personal preference in my opinion. I have used the Jesus Calling devotional by Sarah Young. I also like Beth Moore and Joyce Meyer. For you ladies, I've recently ( I mean like a couple weeks ago) discovered She Works His Way  by Michelle Meyers.

Listen to Christian Radio

I listen to KLOVE

Some great Christian artists: 

Chris Tomlin
MercyMe
Kari Jobe 
Aaron Shust
Thirdday 
Natalie Grant
Michael W. Smith



I would also encourage you to find a small group in your town. Finding other believers is important.  

Also, if you're currently not attending a church please feel free to go HERE

If you are wanting to find out more just go click on my Christ Centered page at the top. I have some resources  Also if you have any questions or a prayer request just leave a comment in the comment section below. 

Have A Great Wednesday! Tomorrow my challenge to start a praise journal. 




No comments

Post a Comment