MY FAVORITE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS

Thursday, March 23, 2017
It's been a little while since I've done a post on skin care or my favorite skin care products so.....

Growing up, I was blessed that I never really had an issue with acne. My skin routine would include washing my face, when I showered and that was about it. I also would TRY to drink lots of water. 

As I've gotten older, my skin care routine hasn't changed all that much, just the products that I use have. 

My favorite skin care products:

Olay Clearly Clean Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Scrub with Essence of Citrus Mint 

I used to use Olay Fresh Effects Clear Skin Acne Hater Scrub 

I also used Bobbie Brown's Intensive Skin Supplement


Yesterday, I went to my local mall and purchased Bobbie Brown's Extra Repair Nourishing Milk:


I've never tried this product before. I will let you know how it works!!

If you've used this product before, please let me know if  it worked for you or not! 

Tell Me: What does your skin care routine include? What products do you use? 

Maybe in the future, I will try Bobbie Brown's K Beauty Set



Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! 

On a totally different topic, I HIGHLY recommend that you check out Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's new duet "Speak to A Girl"!!! 

I hope to be blogging on a more regular basis...Sorry I've been so in consistent.

No comments

Post a Comment