Workin Out Wednesday

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Hey!! Good Morning!!! 

Today, I'm sharing my favorite spring WORKOUT picks!!! 

I will be the first, to admit that I didn't love working out, but a couple of years ago, I have actually come to have a STRONG like for it. It makes everything better for me.  

Also,  I love fashion so.... without further ado...

Here are my picks (personal favorites) from Calia by Carrie Underwood

Women's Dolman Three Quarter 










GAP's Breathe Side Tie Tee

I LOVE this color, but it comes in 5 other colors. 


 



For More from GAP's BREATHE shop

Those are some of my favorites!!!  Hope this gave you a little inspiration to want to workout and feel GREAT while doing it!!! 

Tell Me: What are your favorite places to shop for fitness clothes? 

No comments

Post a Comment