What's Up Wednesday

Thursday, March 30, 2017


I know I'm day a day late...but....




I'm linking up  with  Shay,Mel and Shaeffer  for  What's Up Wednesday! 


What I'm Eating....

I've been eating an assortment of stuff...  smoothies.salads.chili. sandwiches...

What I'm reminiscing about...

All the wonderful times I had with my grandmother... If you like country music and  know of Scotty McCreery  and have heard his new song "Five More Minutes" that about sums up how I feel...I wish I had just FIVE MORE MINUTES!!!

What I'm Loving...

I've been LOVING  Bobbie Brown's face serum. There are a few products that I would love to try, you can find those products in this recent post

Some other products from Bobbie that I'd like to try

Extra Balm Rinse





What I've Been Up to...


Working  and trying to come up with new blog post ideas...

What I'm Dreading...

Nothing at the present time.

What I'm Working On...

Blog post ideas...I always say that...



What I'm Excited About...

I'm EXCITED  about this weekend's ACM Awards... 

What I'm Watching/Reading...



What I'm Listening To...

Tim and Faith's "Speak To A Girl" and anything else country on my phone...Aaron Watson

What I'm  Wearing...

Depending on the weather...Here in  Texas it can be 90 degrees one day and then 50 the next...you never know...

What I'm Doing This Weekend...

I have nothing planned as of right now...I'll probably do my usual cleaning, watch  Love at First Bark on the Hallmark channel and perhaps workout. 

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...

Easter!!! My nieces BIRTHDAY!!!  She'll be THREE next  Wednesday

What Else is New...

Nothing!!





Link up: What's Up Wednesday -Hosts:  Shay, Mel, Shaeffer


No comments

Post a Comment