Weekend Recap | February 11th

Monday, February 11, 2019

Hi Monday! 

I hope all of you have had a wonderful weekend!  On the blog today, I'm sharing with you my weekend!! Nothing to eventful but...here it goes.

On FRIDAY:

Per usual I got off work early and came home and did some household chores, headed to the gym for a very short workout and then called it a night by relaxing most of the evening with this... 


As I've mentioned before this is Reese Witherspoon's BOOK CLUB PICK!! Don't forget you can follow along with what I'm reading by checking out my GoodReads account, you can get there by going to my 2019 Books tab! 

Saturday:

I love a great T-shirt. I love a great VINTAGE t-shirt...I purchased this from this shop:



My sister and I went and saw What Men Want after we worked out! It was a cute movie! 

Sunday:

I didn't make it to church but I did listen to this:


If you're a worrier like I am...You REALLY need to LISTEN to this! 

I listened to this while I was:


...and speaking of working out and stuff..a friend of mine is doing a February water challenge...#stayhydrated



So that's a little part of my weekend! Hope all of you have a wonderful week!! I may or may not watch the GRAMMY's...I wish country music was featured more but oh well...

OH ONE MORE THING...With it being Valentines Day this week on Thursday I saw that Jason Aldean's wife posted this to Instagram...I looked earlier and THEY ARE ALL SOLD OUT :( But I still wanted to mention these because these are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love FRESH FLOWERS!!! 


These are from SAAYA Rose!

See you right back here TOMORROW!! 



No comments

Post a Comment