Tuesday Spiel: A Little This A Little That

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Hello Tuesday! 

Today on the blog, I wanted to share A Little This + A Little That!

So here we go!! 

I saw these on ATHLETA-They are the Elation 7/8 Tight in Powervita. They come in 10 different colors!! They also come in Regular,Tall & Petite. 

I also really liked these!! 


This Month begins the 2nd MONTH in my She Refined Project...this month it's all about finding our PURPOSE.



I don't know if you're a fan of the Bates Family. The Bates have a family of 19 kids (similar to the Duggars) and have a television show called Bringing Up Bates on UPTV (Airs Thursday nights). Josie, who I follow on Instagram was recently married to Kelton. On her instagram story she mentioned that she uses A'Del Cosmetics....I really am thinking of trying some products. 

A'Del Cosmetics is all natural. They hand craft their products, without using preservatives. To find out more go HERE!



Well, I'm going to end with that. I hope that all of you have a wonderful Tuesday!! See you back right here TOMORROW!!! 


No comments

Post a Comment