OWN YOUR EVERYDAY| Jordan Lee Dooley

Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Hey everybody!! I know that I have been MIA from this blog quite a bit since the new year has started. I guess the best excuse for that is....life happens. I have personally gone through some disappointments and have quite honestly not felt like being "fake". The point of my blog is to be #REAL and well I've had to take some time to process what's happened. 



With that said, I am so very EXCITED to share with you and you may know about this if you follow her on Instagram,Twitter or like her on Facebook. Jordan Lee Dooley is releasing her book Own Your Everyday, on May 14th. I HIGHLY,HIGHLY RECOMMEND  this book if you are wanting some encouragement about where you are currently in life. If you PRE-ORDER you get some goodies...I won't tell you exactly what but if you want to find out, please do yourself a favor and GO PRE-ORDER!!

A little background on Jordan Lee Dooley:

She is from Indiana
She is the host of the podcast SHE Podcast

I'll have more on Own Your Everyday as the release date approaches, please GO PRE-ORDER!! 

No comments

Post a Comment