Meet your Host

Friday, January 11, 2019

Happy Friday! Hope all of you have had a wonderful week!  


I feel like I should've posted this on Monday, but I wanted to re-introduce myself in case that you're new.

I'm Rachael, a twenty something who is a proud Texan. I work a full time job. I am not married (still looking for Mr.Right), LOVE God, fashion, reading,coffee,country music, chick flicks, etc. 

Here's a little more about me:

My Faith is No.1
I have two older siblings
My favorite place: NASHVILLE 
Favorite food: Italian
Favorite Dessert: anything chocolate
Hobbies: Working out, watching "reality tv",going to concerts, reading,blogging
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Female Country singer: Carrie Underwood
Favorite male country singer: Josh Turner (Tim McGraw is a STRONG 2nd)
Favorite Store: LOFT 
Scared of: SNAKES and Spiders

Some of my Favorite Bloggers are: 

+ MORE 

WELCOME to the blog! I am so EXCITED that you found my blog. I still consider myself NEW to the blogging world so please bare with me. 

Coming up:

Next week I'll have Friday Favorties, Each Friday I'll link up with Erika, Andrea and Narci to chat about my faves! 

I really, really hope that you'll love what you read here! If you have any suggestions on blog posts I would love to hear them!  Also, if you have any questions feel free to ask! I'm an open book!! 

No comments

Post a Comment