What"s In My: Makeup Bag

Monday, May 22, 2017
What's in my MAKUP BAG!

I've done a prior post about what my makeup routine looks like, you can read about that by going to the beauty and fashion tab! Some of what I use has changed a little bit....

Last month I went to my local mall, and started talking to Mandy, from the Bobbi Brown counter, and I started asking questions about skin care and what I wanted to achieve with my skin and well she recommended these products. 

For Morning/Night: 

I use this Intensive Skin Supplement serum after I wash my face with my Clarisonic. When I shower, I use Olay's Clearly Clean Acne Scrub. I also use Bobbi's Soothing Cleansing Oil.

Tip: You just need about a dime size and you're good. This cleanser goes a long ways.

After I put the serum on, I also put this Extra Repair Nourishing Milk on. 


I also use this Skin Reviver remedy. It helps energize the skin and replenish skin vital nutrients.



After I put the serum and the nourishing milk on, I start my makeup.  All the above products that I've mentioned leave my skin feeling so clean and so,so,so soft. If you haven't tried any of these, I would highly recommend them. 

For moisturizer she recommended that I use:


TIP:  Mandy said you can use a q-tip and that's all you need. 

It's really all you need, she said this moisturizer lasts for months. Also, this moisturizer has a primer built in it. So, you don't even need to use a different primer,unless you want to. 

For my foundation, I use Lancome 90% of the time, but I've found that I have a habit of rubbing my face during the day, and by the time I get home, most of my makeup is gone. When I wear CHANEL's foundation, I find that it lasts longer. I also use CHANEL's blush, because number one. I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the colors and two it lasts for months. 


When I got my skincare products a little gift came with it and had this in it:

Aubergine. It's almost a coral-y color. It's so pretty. 

A sample of Bobbi's mascara came in the gift and I absolutely love it!!! I may start buying it!!! 


1 comment