FRIDAY FAVORITES:

Friday, May 19, 2017

 

I'm linking up for Friday Favorites!!

Hope all of you had a great week!!!

#1
I purchased this Thalia cross body from Sole Society, and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!  I love the inside fabric and I have to say that it's much roomier  than what the picture looks like online. It fits everything I need...my wallet,phone,sunglasses,pen,charger,etc.
                  
#2
I purchased these from Calia. These pants are incredibly soft and that's why I love them!!! They are so comfortable and as a couple of my friends said could even work as a casual work outfit. I would just wear a longer top and some cute sandals/flats. 



#3
My TOP favorite of this week... I got some news from a friend Celeste and it was AMAZING!!! To be honest, to GOD be the glory. She is CANCER FREE!!! This couldn't have come at a better time in her life!!! 

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment