My Top Handbag/Cross Body Picks from Sole Society

Thursday, May 4, 2017
Good Morning/Afternoon!!

My week so far has been good, and I hope your has been good as well. 

I've probably have mentioned a half dozen times that I love purses here on the blog. I thought today I would share MY TOP PICKS from Sole Society!  

 When I saw Caitlin's recent post and THIS  .This "Miller" tote comes in three different colors: Taupe,Black, and Cognac. You can check it out HERE! It has THREE compartments...It has plenty of space to carry all your essentials!! Your wallet,phone, Erin Condren planner and journal,even your laptop,etc. I just ordered it in Taupe and will totally tell y'all what I think when I receive it in the mail!!

Okay, here are my TOP PICKS!!

For Cross Body's 

Finnigan



I love that its Cream and Camel. 


For a dressier cross body

Jolene



It only comes in Cognac.

For clutches:

This Blush Barkley

I love the color and the little tie on it.  I think you could dress this up or down. 

My favorite Tote is...


This tote Aurelia comes in the cream and camel and also black and cognac. 


Hope you visit Sole Society and find you a great handbag!! 

Have a GREAT DAY!!!  

Tomorrow, I'll be back for Friday Favorites!! 





No comments

Post a Comment