WEEKEND ENTERTAINMENT + RECAP

Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Happy Tuesday to ya!! 

Here in Texas this weekend, we had some chilly weather, which meant lounging and doing much of nothing!! I LOVE these kind of days! 

Before I go on...

I should mention that I did have a bridal shower to go for one of my good friends!! 

Okay....

After, I got home from my friends Celeste's bridal shower, I got into some comfy clothes and browsed through iTunes and found  Something Borrowedhave any of you seen this? (It's a 2011 movie)It stars Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson...I loved this movie...I love a good chick flick.

I also visited Barnes & Noble and got Married Til Monday by Denise Hunter.

Stay tuned for my book review on this novel!! 

I also had seen this devotional book on a few different blogs that I read and decided to pick up Savor by Shauna Niequist


This about sums up my Sunday!! 

On Sunday, I went to church and took a looooong nap!! 

Hope all of you have a wonderful Tuesday and great rest of your week!! 


1 comment