Entertainment With Me:Carly Pearce | Every Little Thing

Saturday, October 28, 2017


In this weekend's edition of Entertainment With Me, I'm sharing my thoughts on Carly Pearce's new album Every Little Thing!!! 




A little back story on Carly she grew up in Kentucky and at the age of 16 she asked her parents if she could QUIT school and audition for Dollywood...How crazy is that? Her parents let her and well she did get signed and then that deal fell through and she had to nanny and scrub toilets to make ends meet while she still pursued her DREAM of becoming a country music singer.  Those dreams finally became a REALITY  with Big Machine Records. 

This is her debut single. Take a listen:



Her debut Every Little Thing has 13 tracks:

1.Hide The Wine
2.Careless
3. Every Little Thing
4.Everybody Gonna Talk
5.Catch Fire
6.If My Name Was Whiskey
7.Color
8. I Need A Ride Home
9.Doin' It Right
10.Feel Somethin'
11.You Know Where to Find Me
12.Honeysuckle
13.Dare Ya

My favorite tracks on Every Little Thing are "Every Little Thing", "I Need A Ride Home" & Dare Ya

I honestly would give this album a 10 out of 10. I believe that Carly could be the next big thing in country music. We'll just have to wait and see what happens,but I'm looking forward to seeing what she does!!!! 

Hope all of y'all are enjoying your weekend!!! 

To check out previous Entertainment With Me posts:

Entertainment With Me | Jessie James Decker Southern Girl City Lights Album Review
Entertainment With Me |  Chesapeake Shores Review Part 2
Entertainment with Me | Chesapeake Shores

No comments

Post a Comment