LOVE IT...

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Here are some things that I'm currently loving right now!! 

Before I get started, here's a song you may want to add to your playlist! 




I'm currently loving:

I just ordered Martina McBride's Kitchen Mix cookbook off AMAZON, I should be receiving it this week!!! 


ALSO, a big thank you to Shay at Mix & Match Mama, I ordered THESE earrings from NORDSTROM. They also come in Neon Blue & Orange! I ordered all three!!  I also ordered ugg slippers, this top & Charlotte Tillbury Goddess Cleansing set! I should be receiving these items as well this week!!! I'm so excited!!!


*Update: I got this in the mail and I love it!! It's so comfortable!!!

Since I had the shopping bug, I also ordered THIS from LOFT!!! 



I found out about this brand from Aaron Watson's wife Kim... I purchased these two shirts from Betty Ruckus






I'm sure you've heard about these tanning drops from Sephora (currently OUT OF STOCK of the medium glow). I'm awaiting my order in the mail...it's supposed to arrive in a couple of weeks! 

Before, I sat down to do this post....I was on Instagram and was looking at the stories and came across Ashlee Nichols of Little Lovelies and she mentioned that Judith March is giving the proceeds from their Come Together campaign to domestic violence....

If you buy this hat/shirt- Judith March will be giving $7 for each hat sold and $5 from every "Come Together" shirt sold! 


I submitted my order before typing this post...I got the seagreen hat and v-neck shirt!!  You can check this out at www.judithmarch.com







I purchased Charlotte Tilbury's Goddess Cleansing Ritual and I absolutely love this product!! 


Hope all of you are having a good weekend so far!! That wraps up this post on  "Love it"!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment