What I Love...Music

Tuesday, March 3, 2020
I’m starting my brand new series What I Love...This series will range in topics. From fashion to fitness to books to...you name it!!!

To kick it off, I’m sharing my love of music!

My favorite TYPE(s): Country, classic Rock, Christian & Gospel, &  some pop

Favorite Artist(s): Carly Pearce, Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, Faith Hill, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, Shania Twain, The Eagles, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Britney Spears, Miranda Lambert, Bon Jovi....among many many others! 

Ever since I was a kid, I've loved music!! I love riding in the car to it, working out, hanging out by the pool (if there is one) EVERYWHERE!!! 

I love how music can inspire you, change your mood, etc!  

Today is the perfect day to also share that one of my favorites has released HER VERY FIRST BOOK!!! If you don't know who I'm talking about...

...I'll give you a hint!! She's got an amazing voice and awesome legs!!!  

Any guess?!? 

If you guessed....Carrie Underwood, you'd be RIGHT!!! Today, March 3rd she has released her first book Find Your Path!! 



No comments

Post a Comment