COSMETIC FAVORITES (Some vitamin stuff too!)

Sunday, May 17, 2020

During my downtime with all the craziness that has been going on in the world, I've had PLENTY of time to browse blogs and department stores and everything in between for all sorts of products, so I thought I would share some of my favorites and also some products that I'm wanting to try!! 


In no particular order, here are some of the items that I've either ordered and received or am wanting to try! 

BATH & BODY WORKS: 

In late March I ordered Bath & Body's Gingham body cream, candle, body lotion ( you can't ever have too much lotion, can you?! LOL!) and shower gel!  I love the way this line smells...Not too sweet/fruity...it just smells really nice!! 




(Candle)

SEPHORA

At Sephora, I purchased a few things (I'm still waiting on a few of my items to come in the mail) 
I ordered the Linen diffuser (I have not received this yet...Will you keep you updated)

I also ordered this mini summer makeup essential package that comes with (from Sephora's website) 

- 0.07 oz/ 2 g Jouer Cosmetics Powder Highlighter in Skinny Dip 
- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL OUAI Wave Spray 
- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Patrick Ta Major Glow Body Oil 
- 0.14 oz/ 4 g Sephora Collection #LIPSTORIES in 36 Spring Break 
- 0.84 oz/ 25 mL Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 
- 0.24 oz/ 7 mL tarte lights, camera, splashes 4-in-1 waterproof mascara 
- 0.07 oz/ 2.2 g Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment 
- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Supergoop!® Unseen Suncreen SPF 40


With this mini package set you also get a little cosmetic bag! 

I'm very anxious to try the Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Cream, from what I've read it smells so good!! I'll report back right here when I get it!!

From Charolette Tilbury I ordered this lip gloss:




Also from the Pillow Talk collection, I got this eye shadow palette in the rose-bud, pink, nude and taupe shades.

I also got Bobbie Brown's Soothing Face Cleanser Oil
NARS blush in Amour


I'm a huge fan of the show called Bringing Up Bates on UPTV and Carlin Bates has a YouTube channel, I watched her make-up tutorial and wanted to try these products: 

SMASHBOX- Photo finish foundation primer ( I purchased this and have started using it and I love how it makes my makeup look better)

I use Estee Lauder's Double Wear and will continue using that, BUT I would like to try this summer the BareMinerals Tinted moisturizer. 

I also use Estee Lauder's pressed powder but I wouldn't mind also trying the BareMinerals Bare Pro powder foundation.

I also want to try the Tarte Shape tape or the It Bye Bye under eye concealers

BECCA highlighter

Those are the items that Carlin was using in her makeup routine, if you're interested in seeing her makeup tutorial and any of her other videos with her husband Evan, just go HERE!

Those are my favorite makeup products right now!! 



ALSO, before I head out, are any of you familiar with Modere liquid collagen? If so, please let me know in the comment section below! 

No comments

Post a Comment