Friday Favorites

Friday, May 22, 2020
HAPPY FRIDAY!!


I wanted to share with you this week's favorites!!




Kicking off this week favorites with......
NEST's Linen Diffuser! I really love how this smells! 




In Bloom eyeshadow palette from TARTE! I discovered it while I was on instagram and I had to buy it and I'm so glad I did!! 

Some other things I'd like to try from TARTE:

The Shape Tape concealer



From RED DRESS , I'm loving this tye-dye, if you're interested I would hop on over here! It will SELL OUT FAST I just ordered mine earlier this week!! Can't wait to get it in the mail!! 


Some othr things I LOVE:


 

I could go on and on and on...RED DRESS has a LOT of CUTE STUFF!!!  May be over this holiday weekend...Do some much needed shopping!!! 



I might be new to Liquid IV...I ordered it this past weekend!! I should be getting it in the mail tomorrow!!

I ordered the hydration multiplier! 



My last favorite is my leather band for my Apple Watch!!  You can find it on AMAZON just search "leather band for women Apple Watch" while you're on the site!!!

Before I wrap up, I hope all of you have a great Memorial Day WEEKEND!! I will see you back here soon!! 

No comments

Post a Comment