Weekend Shenanigans

Monday, August 5, 2019

Hope all of you had a wonderful and relaxing weekend!! 

Here is my weekend recap!! 

As I mentioned before on Friday, we were celebrating my nephew's birthday!! This year for #3 my sister went with a farm animal theme since my nephew loves being outdoors and of course animals. 


Here's the "birthday boy" all decked out in his cute wrangler jeans and "Gate Getter" t-shirt and hat!! #socute


Blowing out his candle!! The cake was German chocolate from a local bakery Baked Bliss as were the cupcakes!! 



Okay enough with me gushing over my nephew!! 

As for the rest of my weekend...

I didn't do a whole heck of a lot, I went to church & the gym and then watched Hallmark movies and pinned a lot... I also had to watch CMA FEST: Country's Biggest Party..

No comments

Post a Comment