Friday Favorites LIVE

Friday, August 2, 2019
HAPPY FRIDAY!!! 

Before, I get started here on Friday Favorites, TODAY is  my nephew's THIRD BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday,River!!! 



I hope all of you've had a wonderful week!! I can't believe it's the beginning of AUGUST...

Right now I'm loving STARBUCK's Green Tea w/peach. I also love the blueberry oatmeal, but I'll also eat the classic!! 

My next favorite is Ree Drummond "The Pioneer Woman" kitchen products. 

THIS Mackenzie Child's Recipe box is on my wish list! 

Next on this week's favorite is Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders:Making the Team. 


Over the years I've watched DCC off & on! I just LOVE the show!! It premieres TONIGHT (8/2/2019) on CMT!!! 

Also speaking of shows, I'm wanting suggestions on shows I should watch on NETFLIX, I've been told to watch New Girl? Have you watched New Girl? Anyway, if you have any show suggestions let me know!! 

That's about it for Favorites this week!! 

I was reading Emily's blog and she will be doing a link up this fall. It will be every Thursday in September!!  If you're a blogger or want just want to join in with Emily & Sarah here's the graphic!!

A little bit of Emily

As for my weekend plan's we're celebrating my nephews birthday tomorrow (8/3)!!! Then on Sunday, it will be church and of course a workout!!!  I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!! 

XOXO


No comments

Post a Comment