August Goals

Thursday, August 1, 2019
Happy August!!  I'm going to have a lot going on later in the month and most likely won't get to blog as much as I'd like to, BUT we will see!! 



Some of my goals for this month are:

1. Be really CONSISTENT in writing in my gratitude and prayer journals. 

I've not done the best in the past and really hope to be a whole lot better at this. 

2.Keep Taking Vitamins-

I'm currently taking these!! 



3. Skin Care routine. 
I had a friend offer me BeautyCounter and I'm not sure if I want to get it or not... 

4. Get Organized. 

This month I hope to be MORE organized than I have been the last few months... 

5.READ MORE!

I hope to read a whole lot more!! IF you have any book recommendations, I'm all EARS!!! 


Those are a few of my goals for August, I plan on doing one of these Goals post each month so we will see how it goes!!  

With Summer coming to a close soon & everything about to start back up in the fall with Football and my birthday in September I hope to be back in the swing of blogging consistently, but as I've teased  recently I have some pretty big things happening and I can't wait to reveal them as soon as I can, but until then I hope all of you have a great day & hope to see you back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites!!! 

XOXO

No comments

Post a Comment